Get Involved at BCS
Here at Beaver Creek School, we believe in educating the whole child. We understand that valuable learning can take place outside the classroom. Whether it’s through sports or clubs, your child will receive plenty of opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities here at BCS.
We also believe that parent involvement is integral to student achievement, and we invite all parents to team up with our staff and the rest of our community to support each child here at Beaver Creek School.
School-sponsored athletics teach healthy living, discipline, and teamwork. We encourage our 5th–8th grade students to participate in a variety of team sports.
Students should bear in mind that their athletic involvement depends upon the following:
- Acceptable academic achievement as mandated by school policy and state law
- Acceptable student behavior during school hours and during extracurricular activities
- Parent permission and completion of an athletics packet each year
- Proof of insurance and results of physical exam
- Provision of a base fee of $10.00 per sport (This fee is subject to change according to individual sport requirements.)
- Parent’s acceptance of responsibility for transportation to and from practices and from the school after games (If you wish to take your child home after an away game, you must sign him/her out with the coach before leaving a location.)
Bobcat Clubs & Activities
Please contact our office or your child’s teacher for more information about signing your child up for one of our extracurricular activities, some of which include:
- National Junior Honors Society
- Builders Club
In addition to providing opportunities for our students to get more involved at school, we invite you, the parent, to take a strong role in your child’s education. Beaver Creek School’s Parent Teacher Organization is a group of concerned parents who work with our staff to promote the welfare of children in the home, school, and community.